Sunday, July 1, 2012

Belgian Open 2012 - 22nd June


9:36am
Conditions today should lend to a longer task. Light south westerlies and I would think they will ses us into the Bauges for a classic out and return triangle.
The skies will be blue so those not familiar with the house thermals along the way will be relying heavily in te markets in front. Theoretically this should favour those who are familiar with the area who will be able to push on.
More later. 


12:16pm
We have a task. 
To give rough outline, task is optimized at from memory 90km. It's about 75 with the large start cylinders. As follows: Launching soon. Task Forclaz. Veyrier. Alex. Mollard. Anglettaz. Menthon. PLANFAIT.
Gotta go as think taking off in about 15 mins.
Apologies for not having got all the scores from yesterday. I was drowning in my own misery at bombing early. To quote one if our own pilots: " I was in the lead until I landed......."!!!! Teehee....!
Bye for now. More later from the event dinner which promises I be a whopping tartiflette buffet at the Aterro Bar in PLANFAIT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment