Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Competition Flying Equipment

Above is a photo of the key items that I pack each time I travel to a competition. I pack them all in a clear Tupperware travel box, so that I ALWAYS know where to find them. My packing is meticulous and systematic.
Aside from the bottom lefthand corner of "stuff", (chargers, flight log book, competitions file, download cables, laptop and my orange notebook), all the items you can see are taken with me on each and every actual paragliding flight.

Note, the indispensable items are :
My Compass C-Pilot
Grabber hand warmers
Rab goosedown jacket
Tena daipers
Kenwood radio
Lazer helmet
FAI License and Insurance documents

You can zoom in and have a closer look at everything too. Amongst the other stuff which are permanently in my Kortel Karmasutra pod harness  is my First Aid kit which contains everything from medication, bandages, a Multi-tool, zippo lighter and extra line etc..

I like to take an electronic book to read too. Its easy to pack and you never know how long you are going to be waiting on take off or whether you will need a retrieve. I'm trying to learn Portuguese and Spanish at the moment, so audio books offer great possibilities for that.

NB. Items marked in RED are trademarks.


No comments:

Post a Comment