Wednesday, August 29, 2012

29 August - Message this morning from Guy

Whilst driving towards the Aravis this morning in the sunshine, I received this lovely message from Guy. He must have sent it in the early hours of the morning US time. It was such a lovely surprise and I  was not anticipating a reply to mine sent when he was on his way to hospital, at least, not until he had at least got back to the UK. And I am sure that he will need a PR by the time everyone has finished the inquisitions!

His message reads:
"Hi, I think I may become a spot salesman! Thanks for the message and support all very much appreciated. I may not have wind the PWC but at least I won the world Hide and Seek competition! Put me down for a place on the next comp safety panel. ATB. Guy".

It's great to know that Guy is on the mend and has obviously not lost his sense of humour!
We all wish him a speedy recovery and to have him back home soon with his family.
I'll keep posting on this blog with further news if,as and when.

No comments:

Post a Comment