Saturday, September 1, 2012

1 Sept - Ownership negociations over my new IP6

Yesterday afternoon the long-awaited box arrived from Niviuk. Thank you :-)
I've been patiently waiting for the new production of the 21, and shipment arrived a week early.
My new glider, the IP6 21 Cloud.
The wing is very looooooooong!
Looks like I have some ownership competition going on here! :-)
My jack-russell terrier, Gin, thinks it's hers!

Neatly packed and folded with tissue paper between the lines. Lines loosely bundled and knotted with a bag to protect the risers. Rucksack, inner bag, strap, T-shirt, brand stickers, repair sheets, replacement mini maillon stoppers, and a cute metal box containing the Niviuk mini USB key.
The rucksack looks quite big, big enough to fit my Gin Genie race harness and flight deck.
Now all I need is for the rain to go away so I can go out and play!

No comments:

Post a Comment